Back to team
Senior Engagement Manager
Jana has led consulting engagements and supported high-stakes decision-making across the Steel and Upstream Oil and Gas sectors with expertise in Strategy, Project Management, Pricing, Implementation, Data Analytics and Competitor Analysis.
Highlights of her work include:
- Reviewing and revising the pricing strategy of key product portfolios. Worked closely with sales, production, product management and planning teams to build alignment.
- Using data analytics to forecast production lead times and identify cost optimisation opportunities in the allocation of products. Initial proof of concept project as part of a larger digital transformation drive.
- Developing a “Life of Field Strategy” project with the licence partners of one of the highest producing fields in the UK North Sea. Identified and applied best practices in field life planning from examples in the UK and Norway.
- Assessing potential acquisition opportunities for a new country entrant.
- Facilitating joint-venture partnerships in developing and updating the Hub Strategy for their asset.
- Working closely with large subsurface teams to assess resourcing requirements and prioritise workstreams.
- Building internal capability and supporting this through the design and delivery of an extensive coaching and training roadmap.
Jana studied undergraduate Physics at Exeter College, University of Oxford.