Adam has over 20 years’ experience helping energy companies. He has led consulting projects addressing challenging issues in E&P, power, renewable energy and CO2.
Examples of his work include:
- Led an engagement with a large independent oil company to decide its upstream country growth strategy. Included identifying competitive advantage and facilitating the leadership team’s debate.
- Helping a large North American E&P company formulate and agree its shale oil growth strategy. This led to multi-billion dollar acreage acquisition and rapid production growth.
- Developing and defining corporate policy, pricing and communication for a client’s CO2 evaluation and management.
- Supporting a country E&P leadership team to agree an exploration growth strategy.
- Leading the analysis to evaluate investment options for a deepwater FPSO. Included identifying strategies to maximise value by considering crude grades and price differentials, processing and pipeline capacities, and nearby exploration potential.
- Supporting Shell by writing one of several strategy reports commissioned by the Norwegian Energy Minister via the Norwegian petroleum industry body, Konkraft.
Adam holds a BSc in Physics from the University of Bristol and an MBA from Imperial College Business School, London.