Adam is a Principal with extensive experience in upstream oil and gas and the broader energy sector. He has led consulting projects with many companies addressing challenging issues in E&P, Power, renewable energy and CO2. Adam has 16 years’ experience helping energy companies. Examples of his work include:
- Helping a large independent oil company decide its upstream country growth strategy. He led a team of cross functional client experts to identify areas of competitive advantage, create alternative strategies and facilitate debate and agreement with the leadership team.
- Helping a large North American E&P company formulate and agree its shale oil growth strategy that led to multi-billion dollar acreage acquisition and subsequent rapid production growth.
- Leading the formulation and evaluation of strategic options for a large independent E&P company’s European coalbed methane assets, bringing clear insight into the nature of the business and value of the opportunity.
- Working with a client to develop and define corporate policy, pricing and communication for CO2 evaluation and management.
- Supporting a country E&P leadership team to agree an exploration growth strategy. Developed an action plan for the new strategy; setting budget, resourcing and prioritised actions and milestones.
- Leading the analysis to evaluate investment options for a deepwater FPSO and identify strategies to maximise value through consideration of crude grades and price differentials, processing and pipeline capacities and nearby exploration potential and uncertainty.
Adam supported Shell in its lead role in writing one of several strategy reports commissioned by the Norwegian Energy Minister via the Norwegian petroleum industry body, Konkraft. He also co-authored a paper for the Norwegian Exploration Managers’ conference in 2008.
Adam was previously a Director at CERA / IHS and prior to that he was a Senior Consultant at Strategic Decision Group. Earlier experience included commercialising technology for evaluating reservoir uncertainty in collaboration with BP Research.
Adam holds a BSc in Physics from the University of Bristol and an MBA from Imperial College Business School, London.
Contact Adam on +44 7876 243 480, email: firstname.lastname@example.org